Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Review From USA Customer

Review From USA Customer:
To Interplast Team:
” I had a lower facelift at Interplast with Dr. Teerapong in 2018. I chose him from (6) six other doctors that I have consulted for the procedure, because he took time and had the patience to explain every eac of the (3) three times I consulted him. The surgery went exactly as he explained and the results where exactly as we both agreed.
I came back to Interplast in 2019 (1) year later for upper and lower blepharoplasty, lipofilling cheek and lipofilling chin to reshape the size to fit better my face proportion. Again the surgery was exactly as we agreed was easy for me, with only 1-2 day recovery.
Dr. Teerapong will refuse procedures, if he feels they are not appropriate remedies.
I was very happy with the staff and the facilities, as well.
Nameste!
Russ- from USA

No comments:

Post a Comment